Dr Alejandro Lopez Ortega Credentials
Dr Alejandro López Ortega Best Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico
Dr Alejandro López Ortega Best Bariatric Surgeon in Mexico is a board-certified general surgeon, specializing in bariatric surgery (weight loss surgery). He has eight years of experience performing all kinds of bariatric procedures.
Gastric bypass Dr. Lopez is dedicated to making sure that each and every one of his patients has a successful result in the operating room and in the all-important after care period when weight loss begins.
He pays particular attention to pre and postoperative care in order to optimize the outcome of your operation and provide you with a smooth recovery after surgery.
- Medical Degree (M.D.) Obtaining 91.0 average. Degree: Excellent Academic
performance. Option: Degree by Average.
- Medicine. Centro Universitario de Ciencias de la Salud (CUCS). Universidad de
- Rotatory boarding school. Hospital General Regional 46. June 2001 to June 2002.
With 9.0 average
- Social Service
- Unidad de Investigación Médica en Epidemiología Clínica Orientación Cirugía
Centro Medico Nacional de Occidente IMSS-Jal. January 2002-2003
- Approval of the National Examination of Medical Residences. General surgery.
- Specialization in General Surgery : Centro Medico Nacional de Occidente. IMSS.
March 2004-Febrero 2008
- Rotation on the 2nd year if General Surgery: Cook County Hospital Chicago Il.
Esophagus surgery, Laparoscopic, and Robotics.
- Social Service of Speciality in General Surgery : Investigation. Centro Médico
Nacional de Occidente. March 2007-August 2007
- Mexican Association of Endoscopic Surgery (AMCE) Since May 2008
- The International Federation for the Surgery of Obesity and Metabolic Disorders (IFSO) Since 2013
- American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS). Since 2013
- Mexican College of Surgery for Obesity and Metabolic Diseases (CMCOEM). Since 2011
- Mexican Council of General Surgery (CMCG). Since 2009